Control system integration is an engineering process that involves integrating hardware and software from multiple suppliers into a single control system solution for an end-user. We provide turnkey engineering design, procurement and construction automation services in a variety of modern industries including municipal clean water, utility, power, metals, forest products & manufacturing industries. Our qualified team incorporates best-practice design principles when Control Systems Integration constructing high-performing control system integration that maximizes efficiency while keeping costs in check. We have a proven track record of achieving objectives while exceeding client expectations.
We are skilled in incorporating the necessary control systems. We program and wire electrical controls for the following devices-
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’s)
- Standard Push Button Controls
- Safety Sensors
- Emergency Stop Buttons
- Audiovisual Alarms
Elements of System Integration
Control system integrators must design and optimize three key tasks to build a successfully integrated system. These include:
- Data collection. Depending on the industry, data may be collected using analog devices, digital devices, or a combination of the two. Accurate, comprehensive data acquisition is the lifeblood of an efficient, high-performing system, and it must be distributed through the proper network of channels to ensure accessibility.
- System supervision. The system must also besupervised to ensure ongoing performance. Today, system supervision is typically achieved through integration of automated, computer-powered monitoring and human personnel. Users must be able to implement necessary adjustments with minimal disruption to concurrent processes.
- System control. System control typically follows a hierarchical structure, in which a lead supervisor enters commands on a master interface while field personnel have limited remote access to pertinent controls
For further information, or to discuss your specific needs in greater detail, please contact a Taknek customer service representative by phone or email today.