Sales & proposal Engineer with 2-3 years of Experience in project development in the field of Industrial Automation, IIOT & AR/VR, Industry 4.0, for industry verticals such as Automotive, Chemical, Pharma, Food & Beverage, Solar, Cement, Steel, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure & Government Projects.Position: Sales & Proposal EngineerJob Location: Pune near Talawade IT park.Experience: 2 to 3 years. Salary: 5 LPA or LessTechnical Qualification:
- Bachelor of engineering (Electrical/E&TC)
- Sales & Proposal Engineering Experience Must.
- Great English Communication Must.
- Hands-on experience in Tender Bidding Preferred
- Predominantly processing customer’s requests for quotations, analysing their requirements, estimating and preparing proposals
- Ensuring effective and cooperative working relationships are maintained between Sales team Internal team and customers
- Repair & maintain a healthy relationship with local & abroad customer
- Maintaining a close working relationship with Management, Production (Engineering, Manufacturing), Quality Staff, Project Engineers, and Purchase Engineer
- Identifying and developing opportunities to provide better customer service, as well as looking for continuous improvement and innovation
- Convert the lead to an opportunity & update in CRM
Technical ResponsibilitiesPrepare/assist in preparation of tenders/contracts and manage the initial design of RFQ within approved procedures
- Defining the Scope of Work for Application/Client Requirements.
- Evaluating Government Tenders, Preparation & Submission of Bid, EOI, RFP & RFQ.
- IOT Platform SaaS & PaaS Offering, Implementation & PoC support, Analytics Solution offering, (Preferred)
- Mapping product capabilities to client needs. On cloud-based IoT platform offering.
- Vendor Management such as get the IoT Solutions developed from various vendors.
- Working with different business units in the organization in order to come up with a winning proposal
- Digital Marketing, Cold Calling, email marketing, company promotions, customer site visit, Local/abroad travel whenever needed.
- Participation in exhibitions, customer follow-up, lead generation, etc.